One of the all time most popular posts on this blog has been the directions on how to stop the toolbar from disappearing on PowerPoint, Word and Excel. I hope everyone will find this post about how to find the disappearing menu bar in Mozilla equally useful.
- Open a window of the Mozilla browser
- Click on 3 parallel lines in the top right hand corner near the red x that would shut the program. This is apparently known as a hamburger (top bun – meat patty – bottom bun).
- A box will appear. Click on Customize at the very bottom of the box.
- Click on Show/Hide Toolbars and Click on Menubar to make it appear. There should be a check in front of it.
- Click on Exit Customization (a green box in the bottom right hand corner)
- The menu commands (File, Edit, View, etc.) should now show at the top of the screen of your Mozilla browser.
- The menu gives you lots more control over the browser including the ability to open private windows.
Find more detailed instructions including more screenshots, here: