The Kirkwood Community College library Cedar Rapids branch is once again open. Need to find your way in? Follow Eggbert in the video below!
We’ll continue to follow previously announced summer hours. However, be aware that while we will do our best to accommodate students, there will be limitations on what we can do while living with construction. Quiet study will not be available any time construction is actively going on. Find more details on the construction that is currently scheduled through December 2021.
The following changes started on the Kirkwood Community College campuses today:
- CDC guidelines no longer advise vaccinated individuals to mask or social distance.
- Unvaccinated individuals are highly recommended to continue to follow CDC guidelines including wearing masks in public and maintaining six feet of social distancing.
- Anyone is welcome to wear a mask if they are more comfortable doing so.
- PPE stations will still be available to everyone on campus.
Students with COVID-19 Symptoms
- Students experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, whether vaccinated or not, will still be expected to stay away from campus, contact their instructors, and contact the COVID Hotline as soon as possible for further guidance.
Employee Daily Health Check
- The daily health check will no longer be required.
- Those experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, whether vaccinated or not, will still be expected to stay away from campus and contact their supervisor and the COVID Hotline as soon as possible for further guidance.