The Writing Center has recently switched over to an all online reservation system for their appointments. Even though they are a separate Kirkwood department, we thought it would be useful for our students to have the directions for reserving a slot.
The Writing Center requires reservations, but in the event of a no show they will take walk-ins after 10 minutes or if a reservation slot is unfilled.
How to schedule an appointment for the Kirkwood Main Campus Writing Center
- Open your browser to https://kirkwood.mywconlinnet
- Where it says “First time?” click on “Register for an account.”
- Fill in all required information.
- Click “REGISTER” at the bottom.
If you did it right, you now have an account.
- Log in with your email and password.
- Find a time to schedule an appointment and click on the white square.
- Fill in the required information to make an appointment.
- Click “SAVE APPOINTMENT.” You can cancel it if you need to.