You can now take sample tests in many areas – from the COMPASS to the LSAT, from the CDL to the GMAT – via Learning Express Library. This resource comes to Kirkwood with funding from the State of Iowa and is a great resource for sample tests, study guides, and ebooks.
Here are the instructions on using this resource:
For students wanting to take a test
- Go to https://resources.kirkwood.edu/login?url=http://www.learnatest.com/LEL/index.cfm/. If you’re off campus, you’ll need to log in with your Knumber and EagleNet password.
- Register in the “New Users” area with your own username and password
- Locate a test you want to take and click on “+ Add to My Center”
- Navigate to “My Center” in the upper right corner
- Click “Start” and take the test, read all directions and follow on-screen prompts
- Your test will have buttons to continue through the test as well as a place to score your test. See a librarian or staff member if you need help
- Take time to review your test, seeing what you missed and identifying areas for further study.
- You can view and print results in the “My Center” area
Have questions? Ask a Librarian, and happy studying!