Google has recently posted some excellent lesson plans from their Search Education team to help anyone – from instructor to learner to curious nerds – search better online.
- Picking the right search terms
- Understanding search results
- Narrowing a search to get the best results
- Searching for evidence for research tasks
- Evaluating credibility of source
Kirkwood instructors, remember that your librarians are always available to come to your class to help you teach information literacy concepts, consult with you on crafting great assignments, finding relevant material, and improving learner efficiency.
Enjoy getting smart – library smart!