, ,

Tax time is right around the corner and you may have some questions. The Kirkwood Library does NOT provide paper tax forms at either campus, but you can print out what you need from either the IRS or the Iowa Department of Revenue websites. The West Des Moines Public Library does a great job putting together a site with the links and their most frequently asked questions. Check there first for your tax information:

If you feel like you need help with your taxes, you can also schedule an appointment with Kirkwood accounting students who volunteer through the VITA program.  Learn more about it here:

Persons interested in the assistance can make an appointment by e-mailing: VITA@kirkwood.edu, or calling 319-398-5899, ext. 4521 to leave a message with a name and phone number.

By Sarah S. Uthoff, Reference Librarian