Um, Uh, Ahhhhh – Public Speaking
Many people are afraid to stand up and talk in front of a group of people. If that sounds like you, gain some confidence by finding out exactly how it’s done. Look for some of these new books just added to the library’s collection on Cedar Rapids Campus.
- Call Number: 808.51 M157p Title: Principles and Types of Public Speaking Author(s):Raymie E. McKerrow
- Call Number: 808.51 O81p Title: Public Speaking Author(s): Michael, Suzanne, and Randall Osborn
- Call Number: 808.51 B414p 2009 Title:Public Speaking: An Audience-Centered Approach Author(s): Steven and Susan Beebe
- Call Number: 808.51 H714p Title: Public Speaking and Civic Engagement Author(s): J. Michael Hogan
- Call Number: 808.51 G822p Title: Public Speaking for College and Career Author(s): Hamilton Gregory
By Sarah S. Uthoff, Reference Librarian